Contact us for free one-on-one support, educational materials, guidance on screening, treatment and clinical trial information, referrals and other resources to help you and your loved ones. Our trained and compassionate team is standing by to provide a tailored approach to meet your needs and help guide you every step of the way.
- Contact us at 1-800-298-2436, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your question in the form below.
- Team members are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET).
We can help you:
- Understand new treatment options, such as immunotherapies and targeted therapies.
- Understand your risk and how lung cancer screening may be right for you.
- Determine if molecular testing and/or a clinical trial is right for you through our LungMATCH program.
- Prepare for your next meeting with your healthcare team. Check out sample questions here.
- Connect with survivors who have experienced a similar diagnosis through the Phone Buddy program.
- Find referrals for qualified medical centers that focus on early detection, diagnosis and treatment.
- Find credible and up-to-date information on every aspect of the disease.
- Identify other assistance and local resources that may be available for you.